𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦!! If you have problems regarding opening the game make sure you have plenty of space before downloading this because the internal data requires memory of about 5+ GB.
You can delete if you have 𝙋𝙐𝘽𝙂: 𝙈𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 since you can transfer your account data to 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙄𝘼.
The following steps explains on how to transfer your existing data to BGMI:
1. Please check if your device is compatible. The minimum system requirements to play
𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙄𝘼 are:
Android 5.1.1 or above, and at least 2 GB RAM and additional space for internal files.
2. Open the game with the existing account on 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 or by your email.
3. Once the account has been opened it may still show you as a New player. Click 𝙔𝙚𝙨, 𝙄’𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 and the game moves on to a page.
4. Click 𝙔𝙚𝙨 again to proceed the game with your existing account data and continue where you left along!
- TapTap is not responsible for your loss of data
- You can email
[email protected]to report your issues.
- Since, PUBG: Mobile Kr is a different version of the game, there is not yet official news about transferring the data of your account from the Korean version.
- If the game not opening, remember this is still the Beta version! The final version of the game not yet released.