How To Recharge FASTag
Recently, the Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari announced that all vehicles in India should have FASTags from January 1, 2021, onwards. This move comes amid the government’s efforts to enable seamless movement of traffic throughout the toll plazas all over the country.
FASTag helps drivers at toll plazas to pay cash instantly without waiting in a queue. They can do this by paying money directly from the bank. Already, It has teamed up with over 20 banks to facilitate the same. This can be done via banks, UPI or e-wallets. Let’s take a look at how to recharge from Google Pay, PhonePe, and BHIM UPI.
How To Recharge Using PhonePe
To recharge FASTag using PhonePe, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the PhonePe app and click on the FASTag icon.
- From the list of issuing banks, choose your FASTag issuing bank.
- Enter all the required details.
- Make the payment to recharge your FASTag.
How To Recharge Using Paytm
To recharge FASTag using Paytm, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open GooglePay and choose New.
- From the menu, click on More and choose FASTag recharge.
- Choose your FASTag issuing bank.
- Recharge by providing all the details and make the payment.
How To Recharge Using BHIM
To recharge using BHIM, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the BHIM app and choose to Send from the home screen.
- Enter the NETC FASTag UPI ID.
- Enter the recharge amount and the PIN to recharge.
That’s it! You can recharge instantly from your smartphone and travel through toll plazas conveniently.